Colouring

I`m able to download my pictures onto the computer
bur I`m still missing a program to transport them to photoshop.
So I took a detour wich involves importing 2 pictures in layers.
After moving them a bit around 
the result is kinda nice.
Last week my youngest daugther Ella and I
took our colouring books from la Marelle
and spend some time colouring.
I am not that great in playing like a kid again
but the colouring books from la Marelle
are so inviting
that it`s not that difficult.
And it is so relaxing, just to concentrate on the colouring.
Discussing with Ella wich colour to use
and admiring each others work.
Ik kan nu weer foto`s van mijn camera op de computer downloaden
maar helaas mis ik nog een programma
om ze in photoshop te importeren.
Dan maar een omweggetje,
wat inhield 2 foto`s in lagen importeren.
Na een beetje heen en weer schuiven
vind ik het resultaat zo gek nog niet.
Afgelopen week heb ik heerlijk zitten kleuren met mijn jongste dochter Ella,
ieder in ons eigen kleurboek van la Marelle.
Ik ben niet zo goed in het weer kind zijn
maar  met de kleurboeken van la Marelle
is het niet zo moeilijk.
Het zo ontspannend om je alleen maar op het kleuren te concentreren.
Met Ella te overleggen over welke kleuren te gebruiken
en elkaars werk te bewonderen. 

Comments