Lappity lap blanket

Today will be the day that I finish
my lappity lap blanket.
I started it
As you can see I`m almost finished with the edging.

You can finish it in a day
but I wanted to try crocheting
the parts together.
It takes time so I knew I had to finish it at home.

And well, once you take it home to finish
live gets in the way with finishing.

But today is the day I will finish this lovely blanket.
A warm and cozy reminder of a wonderful weekend
with some lovely dearies.
Tomorrow I will show you how to crochet the edging.



Comments

  1. Michelle, it is stunning! I'm so in love with it. Wish I could see it in person.I'm still trying to learn to crochet....hopefully this summer--its my goal anyway. Congratulations!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.