Granny square challenge week 6


How are you all doing with your squares,
still keeping up?
It`s nice to see the amount of squares growing
and to know I will finish this blanket
because I promised you all to keep this up 
for a year.

This week we are making Granny Bobble Spiral
While reading how to make the bobble
I had no idea what to do.
Luckily after looking at the pictures 
it became clear to me what she meant.


Because I wanted the last round to be off white
I made some adaptions.
When you have 22 bobbles of each color
end the yellow, pink and petrol 
with a slip stitch in the next bobble
(don`t forget to make the 3 ch).
Compare with your other squares if this one is about the same size.
If not make less or more bobbles.
Continue to make a round with off white
When your in the petrol corner 
finish as described in the pattern.


NOTE!
As you can see it won`t become a perfect square.
When we will join the squares to make the blanket
they will be forced :-) to become squares.
Here a video how to make a magic loop.

Good luck and have fun.

Dutch translation
ch = chain = losse
dc = double crochet  = stokje
drop hook from loop = haal de haaknaald uit de lus
pull up loop = maak de lus groot 
hdc = half double crochet = half stokje
sc = single crochet = half stokje








Comments

  1. Wow Michelle this square certainly looks challenging but at the same time gorgeous. It will be a few weeks before I get round to it I think but I'm looking forward to trying it. I hope you are feeling better. Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Philippa, I`m feeling much better, thank you for asking. Good luck with your squares.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.